Head Chef/Chef De Partie/Commis Chef
- Head Chef
- Chef De Partie
- Commis Chef
Successful applicants will be expected to demonstrate exceptional skills in food and hospitality service, consistently delivering mouth-watering and beautifully crafted dishes even during our busiest service periods.
*Experienced candidates need only apply
- Demonstrated proficiency in a similar role
- Passionate about food and constantly seeking inspiration to innovate and create unique dishes
- Excited to lift and enhance people’s dining experience
- An exceptional work ethic and can-do attitude
- Ability to follow direction and work well within a team environment
- Enthusiasm to develop your own skills and keep abreast of industry trends
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Initiative in problem-solving, time management in day-to-day operations
- Clean, presentable, reliable, and able to run your own section
- Ability to work within budget/KPI’s set for the business
- Ability to meet deadlines for menus, admin work and meetings
- Valid NSW RSA
- Availability to work Friday and Saturday nights.
- Ability to work independently and show initiative within the role.
- Passion for delivering a great customer experience.
- A positive, fun energy and willingness to learn and help the team.
- Making beverages including cocktails to our consistent standard and vibe
- Help create seasonal cocktail lists
- Maintain stocks checks, and assist in ordering and planning
- Greeting guests and utilising our booking system
- Maintain our standards of service
- Serving guests and taking orders
- Menu knowledge communicated to the guest
- Maintaining venue cleanliness